The World Audiences Summit 2022 Health Protocols
Planning for The World Audiences Summit
The World Audiences Summit is returning to a full live, in-person event. 200 leaders from across the media, entertainment and technology space will join us in London from 23-25 May 2022.
The health and safety of our clients, partners, colleagues and suppliers is important to us.
We want this to be an enjoyable event for everyone, so please work together with your colleagues and the Events Team, respecting the guidelines we have put in place.
We continue to monitor guidelines and decisions from the World Health Organization (WHO) and guidance from the UK Government. Kantar will follow applicable English law, adapting our plans accordingly and sharing updates with Summit participants.
What to expect at The World Audiences Summit 2022
Travel advice to the United Kingdom is issued on a country-by-country basis. Please review the advice thoroughly prior to making travel arrangements.
More information showing the requirements necessary for your country of origin can be found on the following link https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-to-england-from-another-country-during-coronavirus-covid-19
Health Screenings and Services
We are mindful of the international footprint The World Audiences Summit brings together, including international travellers from different countries who are following varying guidance and protocols.
- We will follow UK Government guidance and any regulations stipulated in law. Guidelines will be finalised before the event and updated on this page and in joining instructions shortly before the event.
- Kantar will work with clients and associates to facilitate on-site access to health services and medical aid for those who may need it during the duration of the event.
- As at February 2022 international arrivals to England must complete a passenger locator form in the 48 hours before arrival. You do not need to take any COVID-19 travel tests before you travel to England or after you arrive.
Hotel and venue protocols
The event takes place at The Landmark Hotel in central London. Kantar will be the largest single group in the hotel and we have reserved the vast majority of the 27,000 sq. foot conference space for our 200 participants to provide space and well ventilated environments.
- Chairs in the Summit plenary session will be set to allow an area for those who wish to maintain social distancing measures.
- Networking areas will be reviewed regularly to help with social distancing where required.
- Catering provision will follow health and safety measures at the given time.
- Hand sanitisation will be provided.
- Public areas of the hotel continue to be cleaned and sanitised in accordance with hotel policy and UK government guidance.
This is an indication of the protocols we plan to implement and will be reviewed periodically by our event operations team. Further information will be provided in due course.
Travel to England
As at 24 February 2022, entry into England depends on whether you qualify as fully vaccinated under the rules for travel to England. Please visit this page on the UK government website for the latest information. All international arrivals to England must complete a passenger locator form in the 48 hours before arrival.
We advise all attendees to ensure you have the appropriate travel insurance for the duration of the event, including any incurred medical expense and insurance as guided by your own organisation.
If you experience COVID-19 symptoms in London
It is extremely important that you do not enter the public and meeting spaces in the hotel if you are showing symptoms before or on the days of the event. These include:
- A high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- You’ve been in close contact with someone who tested positive
- You’ve tested positive for Covid-19
- Someone you live with has symptoms or tested positive
If you show any signs of Coronavirus symptoms during the event, please advise the Events Team and return home as soon as possible.
1 Participants in this regard includes all persons present or associated with the event including clients, partners, associates, speakers, Kantar colleagues, licensing partners, event team and suppliers (direct and third-party)